Olympus Nortec 2000D+ Eddy Current Flaw Detector
The Nortec 2000D+ offers a frequency range of 50 Hz to 12 MHz for applications ranging from detection of cracks in tubes or structures to the discovery of minute flaws in aircraft materials. Single or dual frequency operation, easy to use digital conductivity, and rotating scanner support make the flaw detector ideal for numerous aerospace NDT applications.
Customer-interchangeable displays offer excellent visibility in any lighting condition. A VGA output drives a heads up display for inspection where conditions may be cramped or a large desktop monitor or projector for classroom training.
At less than 4 lbs (1.8 Kg), the rugged Foreign Object Debris (FOD) free case will survive harsh field and production environments. An adjustable tilt bail and anti-slip bumper allow the unit to be placed on just about any surface.
The Nortec 2000D+ incorporates our unique PowerLink™ software, which provides automatic probe recognition and documentation. The instrument can be set-up by recalling the program stored in the PowerLink™ chip, providing integrity and repeatability of inspection results.
As many as 120 programs can be stored and recalled later. Date and time are recorded with each set-up and are easily identified with alphanumeric values up to 29 characters long. 20 memory locations are available to store eddy current displays.
- 50 Hz - 12 MHz frequency range
- Single Li-Ion battery
- Lightweight, less than 4lbs. (1.8 Kg)
- Digital conductivity in International Annealed Copper Standard (%IACS) or Mega Siemens per meter (MS/m)
- Non-conductive coating readings in inches or millimeters
- Multiple scanner support
- Internal balance loads for single coil probe support
- Customer interchangeable displays:
- Hi-Brite Electroluminescent
- Monochrome Liquid Crystal
- Color Liquid Crystal
- Dual Frequency
- VGA Output
- Display Freeze to hold flaw signals
- PowerLinkTM Technology - automatic probe recognition and instrument set-up
- Split screen presentation with color coded soft keys
- On screen reference memory for go/no go applications
- On board storage of 120 programs
- Waterfall display
- Windows-based EddyMaster™ Software
- Olympus Nortec 2000D+ Eddy Current Flaw Detector
- New Battery/Charger
- Hard Case
- Owners Manual
- Conductivity Probe
- Bolt Hole Rotating Scanner
- Conductivity Scanner
- Reporting Software
- Calibration Certificate
- Shoulder Harness
- Accessory Cables
- Acessories: rubber covers, cables, software, hard cases and wedges