Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 Precious Metal Analyzer
Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 Series x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzers are engineered for your most demanding needs. When speed, accuracy, and reliability count, our combination of hardware, software, and direct industry experience helps meet your specific analytical requirements.
Niton XL2 XRF analyzers provide you with many distinct advantages:
- Very easy to use - even by non-technical personnel
- Rugged design for real-world industrial applications
- Truly nondestructive test
- From turn on to trigger pull to results in seconds
- Confident analysis with technology from the industry leader
- More than 30,000 Thermo Scientific Niton XRF analyzers can be found at work in more than 75 countries on 6 continents.
- Niton XL2 Series - Engineered for the Way You Work
This sale includes:
- Niton XL2-100
- Battery and battery charger
- Various cables
- Analyzer stand
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
- Carrying case.
The unit is in used but good condition. This unit was primarily used to test precious metals (silver, platinum and gold).