GE Phasec 3D Eddy Current Flaw Detector Dual Frequency Inspection
Phasec 3d dual frequency instrument for crack and corrosion detection in metal components, structures and welds. Stepping up to the Phasec 3d from the Phasec 3 adds dual frequency inspection capability plus several features designed to facilitate Eddy Current inspections. Dual frequency inspection offers the ability to test at two frequencies or modes simultaneously. also Conductivity and Scanner function is provided.
This versatile handheld phase plane instrument can be paired with a variety of different probes making it suitable for a wide range of inspection applications.
- Weld inspection is optimized with the dual frequency capability.
- For multilayer inspection, using two frequencies allows simultaneous inspection at two distinct depths.
- Automix and automatic lift off increase inspection speed and improve confidence by reducing the effect of lift off and probe orientation.
- Weldscan probes for testing steel are available, providing a fast and clean alternative to magnetic particle inspection. It even detects cracks underneath paint.
- Capable of conductivity and coating thickness measurements.
- Supports rotary scanners.